Becker Boards seeks motivated and talented candidates to join our expanding and dynamic organization. We hire bright people that understand the value, and genuinely care about the customer experience. Our focus is always on the highest level of service, and unparalleled quality related to every touch point.
Please email Todd Scanlin for all inquires.
- Office responsibilities
- Assist Sales team and operations with projects
- Create renderings using Photoshop
- Actively updating resources on Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Support the three top executives with travel, errands, etc.
- Develop engagements on Instagram by posts, stories, and reels.
- Technology savvy
- Previous experience in the business industry
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and strengthen our culture of inclusion
- Must be able to speak to all levels of an organization professionally
- Excellent clerical abilities
- Experience with social media platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Photoshop
- Active drivers' licenses & reliable vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and 401k